Monday 24 September 2018

Altenew Inspiration Challenge

There is an inspiration challenge on the Altenew blog every month. This month, we were given the following picture for inspiration:




Here is the card I came up with:



I used the colours for my inspiration. I stamped the layered flower 3 times and fussy cut them. I did the same with the leaves.

For the background, I scribbled on an acrylic block with some watercolour markers. I spritzed it with water and then stamped it onto white cardstock. Once it was dry, I matted it with some purple cardstock, added it to a white card base and taped the flowers and leaves onto the front.

I am also entering this in the STAMPtember Altenew limited edition challenge.

Supplies used:
Altenew Beautiful Day stamp set
Gina K. Designs ink: Bubblegum Pink, Passionate Pink, Wild Lilac, Jelly Bean Green, Grass Green 
markers, cardstock, tape runner from my stash


3 comments:

  1. Loved the your take on the inspiration! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so well done and the colors are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so very pretty! Love the subtle wash of colour in the background!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.