Saturday 13 January 2018

Black, White and Kraft

The current challenge on the Mod Squad Challenge Blog is a Color Throwdown. We must use the colors Black, White and Kraft and no other colors. I am also entering this in the StampTV Monthly Mix Challenge - Kindness.



I stamped the cute cat silhouettes and the matching sentiment on a piece of white cardstock and cut it out with a scalloped oval die. I wrapped a piece of ribbon around a piece of black cardstock and attached brads in the four corners. I taped the oval onto the black cardstock and layered this onto a kraft card base with some foam squares. 

I used the following supplies:
Gina K. Designs: Better with You stamp set
                             White cardstock
                             Black and White Gingham Fancy Ribbon
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
scalloped oval die, brads, black and kraft cardstock from my stash

3 comments:

  1. I just adore this image, and especially what you have done with it. Wonderful design here!!! Great take on the challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at The Mod Squad, hope to see you back again soon!
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer and Challenge Host
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a purrrr-fect card! :-) Love the card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and a wonderful kitty duo on your card design.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.