I stamped the background and 'painted' the flowers with a paintbrush that I ran across the top of the ink pad. It gave a subtle colour but enough to fill in the flowers. I matted the background paper with the green cardstock after I cut out the die from the middle. It looks like it's a different colour in the picture. Maybe that's because it has a wider border on the focal image. I added a piece of sheer ribbon from my stash and popped up the focal image with some foam dots.
I used stamps from the Gina K Designs Fabulous Frame and Birthday Blessings sets, and Grass Green and White pure luxury cardstock. For ink, I used Tim Holtz Peeled Paint distress ink, Stampabilities Violet ink and Stampin' Up! Summer Sun ink. I also used two dies from the set that came with the Genius Platform System.