Saturday 14 February 2015

Not a Valentine's Card

The StampTV Challenge this week is to make a card with a heart that is not a Valentine's card. I decided to use the heart shape to make a flower.


I stamped the heart shape from the Gina K Designs Square Pegs set in Stampabilities Violet ink eight times to make the flower. I stamped the sentiment from Gina K Designs Fabulous Frame set also using the Violet ink. I stamped the butterfly, also from the Fabulous Frame set in Stampin' Up! Peach Parfait.

I used a piece of Recollections Patterned Paper that matched the colour of the butterfly and a piece of light purple Recollections cardstock. I rounded the corners of one side of the patterned paper and all four of the focal image paper. I taped the light purple cardstock and patterned paper onto a white cardbase and used foam dots to attach the focal image. I slipped in a couple of pieces of sheer ribbon underneath the focal image.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.