Sunday 25 January 2015

Card with ovals

This week on the Stamp TV Weekly Challenge - It's Ovalerly Easy we were asked to have an oval shape on our card. I decided to use 4 smaller ovals to make the shape of a larger oval.


I cut out the ovals from various coloured cardstock and arranged them into a big oval. I wanted a background that matched all the colours so I used my Spectrum Noir markers to mark on my teflon mat, spritzed it with alcohol and laid the white cardstock in the ink. I used a heat tool to dry it and then attached it to my card base. 

I stamped the butterfly on the matching die cut and coloured it with the Spectrum Noir markers. I wrapped a spare piece of ribbon around the big oval and attached the oval to the background. I used some foam squares to pop up the butterfly.

Here are the products I used:
Gina K Designs Fabulous Frame set
Spectrum Noir markers PL2, PP6, IB2, CT3, CT4 and IG6
Stampin' Up! Bashful Blue ink 

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.