I cut out the ovals from various coloured cardstock and arranged them into a big oval. I wanted a background that matched all the colours so I used my Spectrum Noir markers to mark on my teflon mat, spritzed it with alcohol and laid the white cardstock in the ink. I used a heat tool to dry it and then attached it to my card base.
I stamped the butterfly on the matching die cut and coloured it with the Spectrum Noir markers. I wrapped a spare piece of ribbon around the big oval and attached the oval to the background. I used some foam squares to pop up the butterfly.
Here are the products I used:
Gina K Designs Fabulous Frame set
Spectrum Noir markers PL2, PP6, IB2, CT3, CT4 and IG6
Stampin' Up! Bashful Blue ink