I wanted to keep it fairly simple so I chose a couple of encouraging images. Flowers and butterflies always make me feel a little better and give me hope for tomorrow. I masked off the bottom of the flower image so it would fit on the square. I inked around the edge of each square very lightly. I embossed the white cardstock for a bit of texture and framed the small squares with the same pink that I used for the card base.
It's hard to tell from the picture but the piece of ribbon is a pale pink. I adhered everything together and popped up the sentiment with some foam squares.
For the inside I stamped the sentiment and the full flower image from the front of the card.
I used the following supplies:
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Hero Arts sentiment on front of card
Versafine Onyx Black ink
Martha Stewart Pink Dahlia ink
Chocolate Baroque flower stamp
Stampcraft butterfly stamp
Stampin' Up! sentiment inside card
pink and white card stock and ribbon from my stash