Saturday 12 July 2014

Textured card

On the Mod Squad Challenge Blog this week the challenge is to put some texture on your card. So I thought of my crimper to make a crimped layer and some feathers for some soft texture. Here is my card.




I crimped a piece of orange cardstock with my Fiskars crimper, cut a piece of textured tan cardstock slightly smaller and picked out a couple of feathers from a bag from the dollar store. 

I stamped the sentiment (Stampendous Birthday Assortment) with Recollections Chestnut ink onto a piece of cardstock. I rounded two opposite corners and added two brads from my stash.

I assembled everything together, using some pop dots to raise the sentiment so the back of the brads didn't get in the way.  A quick and easy card!

1 comment:

  1. Lots of texture here.....love your color combo too! Thanks for joining us at the Mod Squad Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.