Friday 30 August 2024

Gel Pen Accents

 This month, the Gina K Designs challenge is to have some Gel pen accents on your card. 


I used the images from the Fresh Flowers stamp set and dies for the main image, and inked them up with Dusty Rose, Wild Dandelion, Blue Denim, Jelly Bean Green and Fresh Asparagus ink.

For the background, I used the Thick Brush stencil with the ink that remained on my green blending brush, to make it very light.

The sentiment is from the Birthday Blessings stamp set and stamped with Blue Denim ink.

Then I used a White Sakura Gelly Roll pen to make the white dots on the pot and flower.

This was placed on a Blue Denim layer and then on a white card base.


2 comments:

  1. Super cute card design with the potted flower! I love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.