Monday 30 May 2022

Penguin Palace Challenge #13


 I'm getting in under the wire for the Penguin Palace Challenge #13! This month it's a Spring color palette challenge, and we have this picture for our inspiration.


Here's what I came up with.


I used the Penguin Palace Rainbows & Butterflies Stencils 360°, and the Rabbit Cafe stamp set.

I inked up the stencil with Gina K. Designs Wild Dandelion, Sweet Mango, Bubblegum Pink, Coral Reef and Plum Punch ink.

I'm looking forward to the next challenge, and will try to get my entry in before the last day!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card! I like the sequins. Nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Love how you used the stencils 360! Thanks for playing along with the Penguin Palace Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.