Wednesday 11 August 2021

Thank You card for Gina

The Mod Squad Challenge this month is focusing on thanking their sponsors. This week, we are to make a thank you card and send it to Gina K., of Gina K. Designs. I took my inspiration from some of Gina's Stamp and Chat live videos.



I used the following supplies:
Gina K. Designs: Natural Silhouettes, Layered Daisies stamp sets
                             Red Velvet, Tangerine Twist, Wild Dandelion, Jelly Bean Green, Blue 
                                     Raspberry, Wild Wisteria ink
                             Jet Black Amalgam ink
                             Jelly Bean Green, White layering weight cardstock
masking paper, blending brushes, clear embossing powder

Since it was going to be mailed, I didn't add any embellishments. I mailed the card a couple of days ago, but I'm in Canada, so it might take a while to reach her!

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely card--for so many reasons! The rainbow background is an effective background for the silhouettes. And, the blending of the colours perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card design and wonderful blending of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, Your blending is fabulous. Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us this time over at The Mod Squad. I hope you will send this card to Gina!!! She will love it.
    Judy~ MSC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.