Wednesday 11 August 2021

Anniversary card

 I needed to make an anniversary card, and thought it would be a perfect time to use some sentiment strips and enter the August Gina K. Designs Monthly Mix Challenge.




All the supplies are by Gina K. Designs, unless specified.

I used the new Large Wreath Builder template to create the image, using the Mandala Maker 2 stamp set. The sentiments are from the Rose Peonies and Woodland Friends stamp sets, and are stamped with Jet Black Amalgam ink, Jelly Bean Green and Wild Wisteria ink. 

I matted the sentiment strips with Jelly Bean Green cardstock and some white cardstock that I coloured with Wild Wisteria ink, using a blending brush.

I coloured the image with some Staedtler markers and added a few unbranded rhinestones for some sparkle.  

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful wreath design and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card! Thanks for playing along in my challenge over at Gina K. Designs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.