Monday 20 May 2019

Patterned Die Cut

This is my entry for the Splitcoast Stampers MISTI Monday May 2019 challenge. We are to have a die cut of patterned paper.




I decided to use my Cheery Lynn Designs Italian Flourish Doily Die and cut a piece of patterned paper from the Crate Paper - Oh Darling paper pad. I layered that onto a piece of orange cardstock which I attached to a cream coloured card base.

I bought Issue 188 of Simply Cards & Papercraft recently, and it included the Altenew Layered Daffodil die collection. I tried a few different colours before I found this combination and love the way it looks 3 dimensional. I cut out a piece of cream cardstock with the Creative Memories Oval cutting system, stamped the sentiment, from the Gina K. Designs Layered Daisies Stamp set with Stampin’ Up! Peach Parfait ink, and attached the daffodil. I popped this up with some foam squares.

I don't have a MISTI, but it sure would have made stamping the sentiment straight much easier!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. I love the pretty doily and flower design on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cutwork...lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.