Monday 20 August 2018

Popped Up Flowers

I needed a birthday card this week, so I thought I would pop up some of the elements so it would qualify for the StampTV Monthly Mix challenge - Pop It Up.




I'm not sure this is a great picture! I wanted to show the foiled background but it makes it hard to see the other details.

I foiled the background using gold foil and one of the sheets from the Swirls & Flourishes Foil-Mates. I love the sparkle and shine! I attached this to a card base.

I stamped the sentiment, cut it out with one of the Decorative Label dies and adhered it to the middle of the background. Then I stamped the flowers and leaves and cut them out with the coordinating dies. I coloured them with alcohol markers and popped them up with foam squares.

Using foil makes a quick background and you can make up some extra and have them on hand for a fast and elegant card.

Supplies used:
Gina K. Designs: Rose Peonies Stamp set and coordinating dies
                            Swirls & Flourishes Foil-Mates
                            Decorative Label die set
Therm O Web Gold deco foil
Memento Tuxedo Black ink 
Spectrum Noir: Alcohol markers: DR6, DR3, CR7, CT3, AG4, AG2
                         Ultra Smooth Premium White cardstock
foam squares, adhesive tape from my stash

2 comments:

  1. Your card is so beautiful. Love the way you colored the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved the foil! The Flowers were well done! What a great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.