Saturday 18 March 2017

Beautiful Day

I made a card today for a challenge on the Altenew blog. We were given a picture to give us inspiration. We could use the colors, composition, elements, texture, or any combination to create our project.



I decided to use the colours as my inspiration.


I stamped the flowers, masking off the first one before stamping the second. I stamped the first layer in yellow, the second in orange and the top layer and outline in red. Then I masked off both flowers to stamp the leaves. 

I stamped the sentiment, matted it, popped it up with some foam squares and added a bow.

Supplies used:
Altenew Beautiful Day stamp set
Stampin' Up! Ink - Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait, Certainly Celery, Old Olive
Studio g ink- Red
Inkadinkado Stamping Mask paper
Mini Glue Dot
Oval scalloped die, foam squares, ribbon, orange and white cardstock from my stash

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful work and great design. You certainly captured the colors of the inspirational photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! One of my all time favourite sets. Thanks for joining the Altenew Challenge :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.