Saturday 24 December 2016

Noel

Merry Christmas! This card is for the StampTV MIUM challenge - Stamps of Christmas Past. We were to use a holiday stamp set from a previous year.


For this card, I decided to use the inlay die technique. I cut NOEL from some gold paper and also from some white cardstock after I coloured it with some alcohol markers. I stamped the sentment with VersaMark ink and heat embossed it. 

I covered the back of the white cardstock with some Sookwang tape and fit the gold letters in the spaces. I ran it through my die cutting machine to make sure the letters were firmly attached, removed the backing from the tape and taped it to the card base. I added some of the other pieces from the die for some decoration. 

I used the following supplies:

Gina K. Designs Sentimental Holiday stamp setStaples gold paper
Cottage Cutz Woodland Noel die
Spectrum Noir: Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock
                            Alcohol markers : TB4, TB5, TB7
VersaMark ink
Recollections Snow detail embossing powder

Sookwang tape
Xyron sticker maker



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. And, if you don't hear from me it is because we have no electricity and we just run a generator for a bit to warm up and cook meals.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.