Saturday 12 March 2016

Green One Layer Card

This week, the StampTV MIUM challenge is to make a one layer card, the Mod Squad challenge is to have only the colour green plus neutrals on our card, the Simon Says Wednesday challenge is to have some green on our project and the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge is to make our own background. Here is the card that I made.


Since this is a one layer card it came together fairly quickly. I stamped the sentiment and cut out an oval to use as a mask. With the mask in place I randomly stamped the background image all over the card front with VersaMark ink. I heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. I sponged two different colours of green over the background to reveal the pattern.

I used the following products:

Gina K. Designs White heavy base weight cardstock
                            Better With You stamp set
                            AppleMint ink
VersaMark ink
Recollections Clear embossing powder
Tim Holtz Mowed Lawn Distress ink

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the shine the white embossing shows, so pretty! GREAT background, those vines are spectacular! Good luck with all of your Challenges--YAY you! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Mod Squad Challenge Donna, Challenge Host.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masking and combo of the green and one layer card challenges. I really like that arrangement for that stamp. I haven't used that stamp as much as I would like to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the embossed background, it's so pretty. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the white embossed vines and the variation in the green colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.