Saturday 16 January 2016

Friend card

This week's challenge at StampTV MIUM is a color challenge. We have to use orange, blue and green. I am also entering this in the Mod Squad challenge - Friendship




I stamped, coloured, layered and added ribbon and buttons using the following products:

Gina K Designs:
   Stamps - Plant Trio
   Patterned Paper - Delicate Essentials
   Ink - Green Grass
   Ribbon - Ocean Mist 5/8 inch
   Buttons - orange and green from a prize pack
   Cardstock - Green Grass, Base weight white and Layering weight white
VersaFine light black (smokey gray) ink
Spectrum Noir markers - GB9, CT3, OR2, OR3,CR1, CR10, GT1, GT2, CG2, CG3, LG2, LG3,
   LG5, JG1.
foam squares

2 comments:

  1. This is such a precious little card, I love everything about it! Great coloring and layout! I also love your background designer paper. And of course your fabulous sentiment, just perfect for the Challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Mod Squad Blog! (my Mom was born in Nova Scotia) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and gorgeous coloring of those potted flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.