Friday 2 October 2015

Square Fall Card

This is another Fall birthday card. I'm entering it in the StampTV Release Party challenge Autumn Squared.



I started with a piece of ivory cardstock and sponged on ink in a random pattern to create the background. I stamped the leaf image all over the background with Versamark ink, used clear embossing powder and heat set it. I then sponged over the entire background and wiped the ink off the leaf images. I matted the background and added a piece of ribbon across the centre.

I cut an oval from the ivory cardstock, stamped the sentiment and matted it. I popped it up with foam squares onto the middle of the ribbon. I adhered the entire thing onto an ivory card base.

I used the following supplies:
Gina K Designs stamp sets: Square Pegs, Birthday Blessings
Stampin'Up! ink: Really Rust, Ruby Red, Only Orange, More Mustard, Old Olive and Cajun Craze
Versamark ink
Recollections clear embossing powder
Creative Memories Cutting System - Ovals
Foam squares
Ribbon and cardstock - stash


1 comment:

  1. This is awesome. I just love those leaves. Such a beautiful background.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.