Wednesday 31 July 2024

Penguin Palace Challenge #39

 My Penguin Palace order arrived today, so I had to play with my new goodies, and decided to make a card for this month's challenge. I am getting in just under the wire as it closes in a few hours!

This month, the challenge is a Color Palette Inspiration.

 





I used the Diamonds Geo Stencils 360° set and inked up the first stencil with Gina K. Designs Ocean Mist, Turquoise Sea and Tranquil Teal ink. Then I used Wild Lilac ink with the second stencil, lining it up with the pattern that I had made.

The sentiment, stamped with Soft Stone ink, comes from the Birthday Wishes stamp set, and cut out with the coordinating die.

For the background layer, I inked the edge of the cardstock with the Soft Stone ink pad so it would match. Then I attached everything to a white card base and added some bling to finish it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.