Thursday 30 May 2024

Penguin Palace Challenge #37

The Penguin Palace Challenge #37 asks us to use a Pastel Moodboard for inspiration.



I am fairly busy right now, so I made a quick and easy card for the challenge.



I used one of the Sacred Lotus Stencils 360° stencils and blended Gina K. Designs Bubblegum Pink, Lemon Drop, Blue Raspberry, and Blue Lagoon ink through to make a pattern at the top and bottom of the layer. I cut it down to make a wide slimline card!

The sentiment is from the An Amazing Friend stamp set and is stamped in Gina K. Designs Obsidian Amalgam ink.

I matted both layers with some black cardstock and attached them to a white card base.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always Dawn! Thanks for playing along with the Penguin Palace Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You did well with the colour palette for this challenge. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.