Thursday 11 May 2023

Window Scene

I made this card for a challenge on the Gina K. Designs and Stamp TV Friends Facebook page. We need to use Masking Magic Strips in some way on our card. 





I cut strips of Masking Magic, and adhered them to the edges of a piece of cardstock, as well as the halfway points, both horizontally and vertically. Using Jelly Bean Green, Turquoise Sea, and Wild Wisteria ink, I created an ink blended background. Then, I stamped the images and sentiment, from the Summer Silhouettes stamp set, with Obsidian Amalgam ink. I stamped the flowers with coloured ink, because black flowers didn't seem right!

Once I removed the Masking Magic Strips, I attached the panel to a Turquoise Sea cardstock, and added this to a white card base.

All my supplies are from Gina K. Designs.





2 comments:

  1. Verna Angerhofer12 May 2023 at 19:01

    Your card is gorgeous and great colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.