Saturday 27 August 2022

Rainbow Feathers

I have another card for the Gina K. Designs Monthly Mix Challenge - Adding Texture. To add texture, I heat embossed the leaves and used two layers on the outlines.





My MISTI came in handy to make the rainbow colours on the leaves, as I could add one colour at a time. Once I added all the colours, I could stamp the feathers again with VersaMark ink and emboss with clear embossing powder.

I die cut the feather outlines twice, once with white cardstock and once with gold foil cardstock. Then I glued them together before adding them to my card.

I used the following Gina K. Designs products:
Fancy Feathers stamp set and coordinating dies

Cherry Red, Tangerine Twist, Wild Dandelion, Lucky Clover, Blue Raspberry, Wild Lilac ink
Obsidian Amalgam ink
VersaMark ink
Layered Daisies stamp set (for the sentiment)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love how you added texture to your beautiful feathers! Thank you so much for playing along with this months Monthly Mix Challenge over at Gina K. Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Verna Angerhofer28 August 2022 at 17:11

    So gorgeous! I like the rainbow of colors for the feathers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.