Monday 14 February 2022

Hearts and Flowers

Today, I have a card that I am entering in 2 challenges: Gina K. Designs Monthly Mix Challenge - create a fun fold card with hand stamped patterned paper, and Mod Squad Challenge - Hearts and Flowers.



I made a circle flip card for my fun fold, using Gina K. Designs (GKD) Red Velvet cardstock. I used a Half Circle Flip die from Your Next Stamp. 

For my patterned paper, I used the GKD Made With Love and Little Thoughts stamp sets, using GKD Bubblegum Pink and Red Velvet ink on GKD White cardstock. The flowers and leaves are from the Made With Love stamp set. I used GKD inks: Wild Dandelion, with Peach Bellini around the edges of the flowers, and Grass Green for the leaves. Then I cut them out with a Cottage Cutz Stitched Circle die.




Inside the card, I added the sentiment, from the GKD Holiday Frame Fillers stamp set, with the hearts from the Little Thoughts stamp set, both stamped in GKD Red Velvet ink. This was also cut with the stitched circle die.


3 comments:

  1. I Love your fun fold cad and the patterned paper your created. Thank you so much for joining in the months card challenge! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card, great design. Lots of wonderful work here, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at The Mod Squad. Hope to see you back again soon.
    Judy~ MSC Desigher

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.