Monday 15 February 2021

Valentine Card

Now that Valentine's Day is over, I can post this card. I didn't want to post it until I knew my friend had received it! 



I used the ColorBox Lovely stencil and inked it with Gina K. Designs (GKD) Red Hot ink. I wanted a little sparkle, so I added some Clear Wink of Stella over the hearts.

I stamped the word LOVE, using GKD  Lots of Letters 2 stamp set and Gina's Jet Black Amalgam ink. I added the little heart (from the GKD Little Thoughts stamp set) in the O and cut it out with a GKD Decorative Label Set die. I used the same die to cut out a black shape, cut it in half and attached the two pieces to the back of the top and bottom of the sentiment piece. 



The inside sentiment comes from the GKD Sketched Wreath Builder stamp set, and I added a couple of the same hearts that I used on the front.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Valentine. So well designed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the simplicity of this card. Great use of color, and your design is perfect. I know your friend loved it. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating with us over at the Mod Squad!!
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!


    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a lovely card, and the sentiment and friendship is appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Valentine! Love the CAS design! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Gina K Designs Monthly Mix Challenge! ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.