Sunday 17 January 2021

Dragonfly Wreath

 I wanted to make another card for the Mod Squad Challenge - Fly Away. We are to use something with wings as our focal image. I decided to use dragonflies.


I used the Gina K. Designs Follow Your Dreams stamp set for the images and sentiment. I stamped the images with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, using the Wreath Builder Template, and coloured them with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers TB6, BT8, and GT2. I layered this panel onto a piece of Gina K. Designs Turquoise Sea cardstock.

I stamped the sentiment onto a white card base, using GKD Turquoise Sea ink, and added the dragonfly panel at the top.

It has been a mild winter so far, but this week we are supposed to get some colder weather. I'll have to dig out my scarf! 


3 comments:

  1. How clever and beautiful dragonflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this. Using the Wreath Builder with that stamp set is GENIUS! Thanks for playing along with us once again over at The Mod Squad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! Great choice of colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.