Monday 16 April 2018

Spring Card

I made this card for the StampTV Monthly Mix challenge - Spring or Easter Themed Card and the Mod Squad challenge - Simply Clean.


This is another one layer card that is clean and simple. I stamped the images on a piece of heavy weight cardstock by Gina K. Designs. I love this cardstock because when I coloured the images with alcohol markers, they didn't bleed through to the other side. I stamped the sentiment and the card was finished! Quick and easy.

I used the following supplies:
Gina K. Designs: Sending Love, Especially for You stamp sets
                            Applemint, Peach Bellini ink
                            White Heavy Base Weight Cardstock 
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers: AG2, CT1, CT3, CT4, GB6, True Black

4 comments:

  1. Lovely spring feeling to the card! (Considering the weather, it perfect!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous with those colors and one of my favorite stamp sets too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty. I love what you have done with that stamp set. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.