Friday 30 March 2018

Black, White, and a Touch of Pink

I like to have a few sympathy cards on hand and realized that I was getting low, so I decided to make this CAS card.


I used the Butterfly Spray Card cut file, #127757 in the Silhouette Design Store, and cut it out of a piece of white cardstock. I lined the back of the front of the card with a piece of black cardstock. I stamped the sentiment, from the Love and Prayers stamp set from Gina K. designs, with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. To finish it off, I added a pink bow for my touch of colour.

3 comments:

  1. Double WOW! This card is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always loved black/white/splash cards! This is particularly pretty with that pink bow! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.