Friday 24 February 2017

See-through card

I made this card for the StampTV MIUM challenge - I Can See Clearly Now!!  We had to use acetate or vellum on our card. I am also entering it in Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge - Anything Goes.



I decided to use acetate to make a partial see through card front. I started with a piece of white cardstock. I scored it in half and on the inside I stamped the image with Jelly Bean Green ink,   coloured it with alcohol markers and added some Wink of Stella to the flowers. I then stamped the sentiment. For the front of the card, I cut off all except a small part at the top. I attached the acetate and then covered it with a piece of patterned paper. I then measured how far up from the bottom I wanted to reattach cardstock and patterned paper.

Materials used:
Gina K. Designs: Sending Love stamp set and patterned paper pack
                          Wild Lilac and Jelly Bean Green ink
                          White heavy base weight cardstock
Spectrum Noir alcohol markers: HB2, PL4, CT3, CG1, CG4
Clear Wink of Stella
acetate from my stash

3 comments:

  1. Your cards keep getting better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous. Great design with the acetate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, so pretty
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.