Friday 20 May 2016

One layer male birthday card

My card this week is for two challenges: StampTV MIUM - Cards for Men and Mod Squad Blog - One Layer Birthday. I made a one layer male birthday card.



I love the way this frame stamp looks like different layers when you colour in the borders. I stamped the frame stamp on my white card base and coloured in the borders. I stamped the straight circle lines at the top and bottom and filled them in by stamping the filler circles. I stamped the belly bands in the matching pattern and stamped the sentiment in the oval.

I used the following products:

Gina K. Designs Fabulous Frame and Fabulous Holiday Fillers stamp sets
Stampin' Up! Early Espresso and Cajun Craze ink
Rose Art markers

3 comments:

  1. A lovely CAS design which is perfect for a man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card for a guy! Very creativity, once again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun pattern usage! Thanks for joining in at Mod Squad

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.