Friday 11 August 2023

Layered Butterfly

 This month, the Penguin Palace Challenge is a Sketch Challenge.


Here's what I came up with.



I used the Penguin Palace Butterfly Emergence 2 in 1 layered dies for the butterfly. It is such an easy way to get the different colours and dimension on the butterfly. 

For the panel, I used the Sacred Lotus Stencils 360°, and inked it up with Gina K. Designs Lemon Drop, Blue Lagoon and Wild Lilac ink. I used the ink left over on my blending brush to add a bit of colour on the edges of the panel. 

I added a strip of the purple cardstock that I used in the butterfly, and popped up the butterfly with some foam squares.

2 comments:

  1. Great job! I'm always impressed how you can do something so creative with these challenge layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO pretty! Love how you incorporated the Stencils 360 with the diecut butterfly! Thanks for playing along with the Penguin Palace challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.