Sunday 29 September 2024

Gina K. Designs September Challenge

 The Gina K. Designs September 2024 Monthly Mix Challenge is to make your own metallic cardstock. We can use things like embossing powder, foil, metallic paint or metallic ink.

I chose to use foil on my card.



I started with a piece of cardstock and blended Applemint, Turquiose Sea, and Bubblegum Pink ink on it. I used the background die in the Floral Banner Die Set to cut out the shape.

Using a Deco Foil Toner sheet, I made a piece of foiled cardstock with Silver Sequins foil. I then cut out the detailed design with the Floral Banner Die and glued it on to the back layer with Connect Glue.

On another piece of cardstock, I used the Harvest Flourish Stencil with Soft Stone ink to create a faint background. I stamped the sentiment, from the Birthday Blessings stamp set, with Obsisian Amalgam ink, added the floral banner and attached the panel to a piece of Bubblegum Pink cardstock before adding it to a white card base.







1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.