Sunday 30 June 2024

Penguin Palace Challenge #38

This month, the Penguin Palace Challenge is a sketch challenge.


Here is how I was inspired.




For the main image, I used the Rainbows & Butterflies Stencils 360°set, with Wild Dandelion, Powder Blue, Medium Lilac, Medium Orchid, and Dark Chocolate ink. Unfortunately, the rainbows were cut off when I trimmed it down. 

I stamped the sentiment, from the An Amazing Friend stamp set, with Obsidian Amalgam ink and cut it out with a circle die. I cut the scalloped circle from the blue cardstock that is behind the main image, and layered the sentiment on top.

After I added the image and sentiment to the blue cardstock I tried it out on the card base and thought the background looked a little bare. So I used whatever ink was left on my blending brush and the Fancy Gift Bow Stencils 360° set to add a pattern to the card base, and then attached the top layers.

I used Penguin Palace stencils and stamp set, and Gina K. Designs ink.

2 comments:

  1. Love how you integrated the Stencils 360 into the challenge theme, thanks for playing along with the Penguin Palace Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.