Sunday 30 April 2023

Reverse stencilling

 Reverse stencilling gives a different look, because instead of using different colour inks through the stencil, you make a background with the coloured inks and then use black ink through the stencil.


To make my background, I used Rina K.'s Electro pop ink - Raging Red, Hello Yellow, Blaring Blue and Potent Purple, and rubbed the ink pads directly on the cardstock. By overlapping the inks, I made orange, green and indigo. Then I inked through the Harvest flourish stencil with Obsidian Amalgam ink. 

I added the Happy die cut with its shadow, and the Birthday, from The Best Flowers stamp set. I attached them to a piece cut with the Decorative Label die. All of this was adhered to a white card base.

All of the products are from Gina K. Designs.

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one.